I know I was born to entertain and impact people through music and engagement once I put my roller skates on and choreographed dances for people in the neighborhood.
Later on in life, when I started spinning on the 1’s and 2’s in nightclubs; the excitement, energy, and creativity I experienced behind the turntables sparked the pursuit of a new passion which has turned into a career. I’ve been able to drop good dance beats across hundreds of dance floors around the country, internationally, and out at sea on major cruise lines for the past 15 years.
My organic ability to interlace music across the decades, interact with the crowd, and cater to the music needs of each event has allowed me to work with some incredible couples, companies, organizations, leading fashion brands, and cruise lines. Clients like Victoria’s Secret, GAT Sport, Disney Cruise Lines, Crystal Cruises, Under Armour, ESCADA, Synchrony Financial, and American Cancer Society have all trusted me to share my talent and create a music soundtrack that will forever leave them feeling an afterglow from an epic time.
On top of being a music mixologist, I’m a contributing writer for Mobile Beat Magazine, the largest resource in the mobile DJ world, and have been their exclusive On-Camera Host during their annual trade event in Vegas known as MBLV. I have also hosted my own weekly radio show in Hollywood and toured in LA and Las Vegas with a live comedy show, as the MC. In 2015, I was honored as the first female to MC The Las Vegas DJ Show and named one of Cincinnati Profile’s Single & Successful of 2015. Last year, I was privileged to be the MC of TEDx Cincinnati and graduated with a high five from the Black Box Improv Theater.
When I’m not behind the decks or on the mic, I love to crush it at the gym, dance, and drink americanos…but not simultaneously.
- Featured in DJ Times magazine + ADJ NewsWave Profile
- First female to MC The Las Vegas DJ Show
- Event Host for TEDx Cincinnati in 2016 an DJ for TEDX Dayton 2016
- Endorsed by Global Speaker Brand, Electro Voice (2016)
- 5 Star Wedding Wire Rated DJ + Event Host
- Performed as a Guest DJ Entertainer on 9 cruise ships
- Writer for Mobile Beat Magazine, a national DJ publication
- DJ for FitRadio – the No. 1 rated workout music app worldwide
- DJ’d fashion shows for designers like Betsy Johnson, Rebecca Minkoff, and Escada