I started my journey as a solo-op DJ company in Ohio 3 years ago…2014 was the best year for me professionally thus far, so I wanted to recap some of the highlights. I’m extremely pumped and grateful for how far I’ve come on this crazy ride!!! Looking forward to mixing more music soundtracks, energetic dance floors, happy clients, and rockin on the high seas.
- DJ’d around the states of OH, KY, and MI for over 60 events, including; weddings, corporate, fashion shows, retail, and social events
- Sailed a total of 13 weeks throughout the Caribbean and Bahamas as a Guest DJ onboard Disney & Celebrity Cruise Lines
- MC’d the Sister Accord Day at Fountain Square in Cincinnati
- Established myself as an “LLC”
- Featured in two national DJ publications (see articles below)
- Appeared on a local TV show, Living Dayton, to give suggestions to brides & grooms on how to choose a wedding DJ (see segment below)
- Became a member of the ADJA – American Disc Jockey Association
Started this Blog…that I need to be more consistent with. 😉 but I started it and that is what counts.
There will be a lot of adventures and exciting things happening in 2015, so if you’d like to stay connected with me..find, follow, and like:
facebook | twitter | instagram | music mixes
My goal as a DJ & Emcee is to mix the best music, create an uplifting ambiance with my mic skills, work with the clients to execute the event they envision, make it a stress free zone, and ensure the dance floor never falls asleep…because
if the music is good, you DANCE.